Child and Infant Deceased Donation
A multidisciplinary leadership course
About this course
This course aims to serve those who support and lead on developments in paediatric and infant donation practice in their locality, principally CLODs, Clinicians with an interest in deceased donation and SNODs leading on paediatric and infant donations.
The course focuses on enabling clinical teams to confidently use the National Paediatric and Neonatal Deceased Donation Strategy recommendations within their practice, through local leadership.
2022 / 2023 dates
Courses are currently scheduled for:
- June 16th 2022 – Bristol (course full)
- September 13th 2022 – Newcastle (currently held for those on the waiting list)
- April 2023 – TBC
- November 2023 – TBC
- To develop and deepen understanding of the challenges faced in supporting deceased donation in the paediatric and neonatal environments.
- To build confidence in transforming the culture and develop local policy, and processes to manage these challenges in line with the strategy recommendations.
- To enable delegates to confidently lead and empower individuals to support organ donation in the end of life care planning for every child, through sharing knowledge and experience.